The Interplay Lab was designed to explore how human play, connection and creativity will change the future of interactive experiences. We teamed up with technologists (Dave & Gabe) and RAC to build the Audience Reactive Composition (aka the #ARC) inside our SXSW Interplay Lab. Inside our space on Day 2, we had over 3,000 visitors stop by to play on the #ARC and listen to live music from a great line-up of indie artists.
In case you missed it, here are the top moments from inside the lab:
1. Fans came to play and co-create music with Oberhofer on the ARC
2. Robert Delong rocked out on his video game controller at the TechCrunch Party hosted by Deloitte Digital
3. Oberhofer went from playing on the ARC to the stage for our nighttime #ARCafterdark party.
4. The crowd sang their heart out to BAIOs, Sister of Pearl
5. We closed the house with an awesome set from RAC!